Sights


I didn’t saw that many sights in Turku, because I am not a typical tourist. The only thing I was, was the castle of Turku (see Blog entry – castle of Turku) and the cathedral. The cathedral is big and really nice to visit. I love the high ceiling.
For me personal one sight is as well the duck-pig next to the student village, it is a statue. I love it because it is really special (if you go in the Internet you can search for “duck-pig Turku” and you will find some pictures) also called Posankka.
If you are interested in sight you can find some brochures with different routes who goes to some sights and important places in Turku, you can find it in the tourist info center.




https://www.foreigner.fi/articulo/tourism/posankka-the-weird-pig-duck-statue-of-turku/20190703123501002347.html


Kommentare