Food


Hmm what can I tell about food in Finland. I didn’t try that many Finnish food. I ate a lot of cinnamon rolls and I did a blueberry pie. As well I did my own cinnamon rolls in the student village, they are not as good as the one from the bakery, but it was nice. Otherwise I was sometimes in a restaurant in Turku, but the food was normal as in every city so not really special Finnish. A good thing in Finland is that you get in every restaurant and also in the club free water.
The most amazing thing I can tell you was, that we did country cooking in the Student Village on our floor. We had different dinners French dinner, Russian dinner, Polish dinner, Mexican dinner and as well Swiss dinner. It was the best thing we did together because in this way we get to know each other in a better way and as well the culture. I loved these evenings with my floormates.
I nearly forgot to tell you about the best thing - in the cafeteria's in Turku you could go every day for lunch and dinner and this only for 2.60 euros. And the best thing was on Saturday morning they had a brunch for 3.70 euros. The best thing ever!

I hope you are not hungry otherwise sorry for the pictures









Kommentare