feelings and changes for the next time


I am totally in love with Finland, it is one of the most beautiful countries, maybe because I had such a great time even it was too short. At the beginning I was homesick, and I am not used to but when I went to the Student village, I saw my room and I was shocked because it was such a cold atmosphere. After one week I felt I was at home. And I have to say I had really good flat mates, so we did a lot of teatime in the kitchen all together or we used the sauna in the student village together. It was always a pleasure and so I had every time a good feeling and happy. At the end when I left, I had homesick because I wasn’t in Finland anymore. I think that is a good sign that I loved the time in Finland, and I will go back for sure.


First, I thought I have nothing to change for another time, but I definitely have to, because of the Covid-19 I had to leave two and a half months earlier than I should, so I missed a lot of activities. Next time I would do everything I really want at the beginning or every time it comes up in my mind, because now the problem is I have so many points on my to do list, but I am back in Switzerland. That is one of the reasons why I will go back to Finland and Turku to finish my to do list. So, do whatever you want when it come of in your mind and don’t wait for a better time, because maybe it is the last chance.

Kommentare