Bars and Coffees


I was sometimes in a bar and a coffee in Turku and other cities. I love to go in bars and coffees back home but here it is even better. They look always so beautiful and cute, because of the decoration. You sit inside and you won’t go outside the whole day. In Turku city I loved the coffees next to the sewer which are next to the library. I really fall in love with them.
I was as well on the rooftop bar in Turku for a beautiful sunset and I would go again, because the view from there is beautiful. You can see over whole Turku. The prices are high up there but it worth it at least for once.
I heard that in spring and summertime they have bars and coffees on these boats who are in the sewer. I can’t say how good they are, because I had to leave before they opened. But all the Finnish people and other exchange students told us it is amazing there.
If you are there in summertime check it out and write in the comments if they are so nice as I heard.






Kommentare